Chinatown Friendship Archway
Landmark, Pedestrian Street/Plaza
7th & H St NW
Washington, DC 20004
- A gift from the Peoples' Republic of China in 1985.
- The Friendship Archway, designed by local architect Alfred H. Liu. The colorful, work of public art includes seven roofs up to 60 feet high, 7000 tiles, and 272 painted dragons.
- Sometimes there are black wannabe Jews dressed in semi Samurai outfits preaching about how they are not African.
- Probably one of the most beautiful entrances to any part of the city.
- take a pic at the arch
- If you want a decent meal at a good price this is the area for you
- Hill Country BBQ is near by... Make sure you go, it's the best BBQ on the east coast!!!
- DC's Time Square...
- Very cool and nice restaurants! But be carefull with your bags and purses a lot of bad people there
- Watch it, take a picture and move on!
- The Friendship Archway was given as a gift from the City of Beijing in 1986. 1986 .
- Do not stand in the middle of the busy road to take a photo, tourists!
- Check out all of the small authentic shops. Some restaurants are not with going to. Check out reviews in the restaurant before deciding.
- Passear em chinatown
- It stays pretty busy down here
- Great food but dirty neighbourhood. Even the Starbucks there was unclean.
- Muy Bonito!!!
- Love the gates declaring where Chinatown starts
- Great picture spot!
- Theed only bad people down here are the assholes that comes down for pro-murder/anti-abortion rallies or the white trash overrunning the city now. They haves no class or tact!