Neighborhood, Market, Flea Market
Vancouver, BC V6B 6M4
- Get the best spicy pork buns at Newtown Bakery. Yum
- Next up, a stroll through historic Chinatown where I grew up! There are open markets, unique clothing boutiques, tea shops, and much more to see.
- Interesting place to visit.
- If you're looking for food to eat, then head to phnom phenh! Butter beef and chicken wings!
- El jardn chino clasico Dr. Sun Yat-Sen est muy bonito, en general el barrio chino es muy sucio y huele algo feo, pero vale la pena conocerlo para que no les cuenten
- Sem graa, pouco atrativa e sem praticamente nada para mostrar
- Not a good tourist attraction. Nothing to see unless there is an event happening.
- Be careful.
- Don't buy too many herbs if you are crossing the border :-)
- Home sweet home
- Don't forget to visit the smallest building, it has a record guines
- A maior chinatown de vancouver... meio esquisito mas vale a visita :-)
- Interesting. Lots of unusual things to see. Oriental garden and Dr Sun Yat Sen garden home tour is highly recommended.
- Night Market summer weekends
- Night market fri sat Sunday
- Feels like China (sort of). Check out Charlie & Lee on Union St.