China Town Restaurant
6121 Dempster St (School St.)
Morton Grove, IL 60053
- Lunch special is fabulous, Mongolian Beef is the best!
- A highlight: fried chicken skins.
- i swear by their four person dinner set with walnut shrimp, whole steamed fish, saucy tofu bowl, and crab stir fried in scallion, egg, and pork.
- A little expensive occurs price little over $10. offset by very large portion sizes. good-quality food.
- The beef dish was unimpressive and it was on the high end when it comes to cost for Chinese food in the area. Friendly and quick service but I won't be going out of my way to go back.
- They're lunch special prices can't be beat! You get a lot of food for the price. Try the Mongolian Beef.
- Slow slow slow but food is always excellent
- Drove over 30 min Good food, poor service. Online order wasn't ready, she said I shouldn't do that way b/c of commission. Then charged me higher fee than receipt to recoup fees. Disappointed!!!
- Good food. They do not accept American Express so check-in special is pointless.
- Best whitefish!
- Get their lunch specials. Less than $5!