China Star Cafe
- They Deliver! Call ahead for to go orders. They can customize any dish and are happy to make things not on their menu.
- It's unexpectedly good. Veggies are fresh, rice is far more authentic than at Neo Asia down the street. Dumplings are fantastic. :)
- Worst Chinese I've had -- ever. And I've had a lot. Skip this joint. Egg rolls tasted like the salt bottle was dropped in the mix.
- Their House Fried Rice is the best in town.
- The Peking Shrimp is great!
- Excellent crab rangoons!!
- The house rice is delish! I love their ice tea as well. Chicken is yummy....
- I love the cashew chicken. Call ahead ready in 10 minutes. The people there are super nice. The parking is terrible especially at lunch, but the food is worth the hassle.
- The hot n sour soup is excellent!