- Try the dumplings!
- The Tung Ting Shrimp is awesome!
- My favorite Chinese in Richmond hands down!!!
- Not much in the way of parking or on site dining but amazing food and plenty of options for being being diet conscious or just wanting comfort food
- Great hot n sour soup and general tso's
- Shrimp toast = sex in my mouth
- Vegetarian options are amazing!
- Lunch specials till 3:00pm around $5 each comes with fried rice and choice of spring or soda
- Lots of mock meat options but whatever your expectations are - I'd say you probably need to lower them.
- Soups are served with wonton crispies! So good, super fast & friendly staff. Late hours are perfect for those late night cravings. Great neighborhood find!
- Not southside zheng garden but best in richmond
- I love the food here even though I found a staple in my soup..
- Re-opened Jan 24th 2012!
- Best general tsao's anywhere!
- For those of you who wrote to "ignore the bad reviews", I say "DO NOT IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS" ! It's true, the customer service STINKS!