Chinese, Asian, Bar
$ $ $
- Happy hour runs Monday through Friday from 4-7pm and on Saturdays, theres a $28 prix fixe menu from 11:45am-5pm and $10 bottomless mojitos and raspberry mimosas. Via CityEats.com
- The mango martinis are like heaven in a glass. A must- try!
- Order the lobster mashed potatoes.
- Dumplings, calamari salad, duck fried rice - spectacular
- HUGE Chinese restaurant. Their Duck Salad is great. Go here if you need food in Midtown.
- The crispy calamari salad is always a great app here. No one does it quite like they do!!(:
- Try the Tuna Oshi - Tuna Oshi: Layered spicy tuna, wasabi guacamole, house panko, scallions, togarashi, masago and spicy mayo with eel sauce.
- Calamari Salad is the best! Make sure you see Nick at the bar - Love Him!!!
- China Grill is quite possible one of the best restaurants that I frequent. I've eaten here approx. seven times and every experience was exceptional! The food has always been perfectly prepared!
- The calamari salad is amazing. They also make a damn good Manhattan.
- The lobster pancakes will make you realize not all pancakes are created equallythese ones got the special treatment.
- 1 of my fav places to go! i alwayz order the crab cakes & mango mojitos
- Unwind After Work @ China Grill: Join us Mon-Fri 4-8pm for drink specials & bar snacks...enjoy $5 beers, $7 select red & white wines & $8 select cocktail specials!
- Everything ....confuscious chicken salad, drunken chicken, lobster mash potatoes, beef dumplings....everything.
- A new take on upscale Chinese features an array of starters and mains, all in an elegant setting. Their signature dessert, Bananas in a Box, can't be missed.
- Drunken chicken
- You can't beat the $19.87 bento box lunch!
- Amazing hospitality, food was very well prepared, couldn't have asked for a better time with colleagues. Keep doing what you're doing
- China Grill has a secret gluten-free menu!
- Great Asian food. the Crackling Calamari salad is so good I would eat it everyday. Bananas in a box for dessert