- Since you're so close to Adam and Justin's - why not home invade and drink their beer?
- I've been eating here since the restaurant opens many years ago. It is still the best chinese food I've had anywhere. The Changs are a wonderful family and are a well known fixture in Frederick.
- Smells GREAT in here
- Great people here. Love the steamed dumplings and crispy shrimp. The prices aren't bad for lunch specials if you're on a budget
- Crab Rangoons are great here even rival some China Town's in quality. More tips & pics at www.nomnomboris.com
- Traditional American Chinese food. Get a wonton soup! Sweet and sour pork with sauce on the side
- Sushi is consistently the best I have had over the years I have been coming here. I love the service and Allen is a great host. Go once and you will keep going back.
- Good food, quick service. A Frederick staple.
- Excellent food
- Egg drop soup is awesome
- Frederick's most well-known Chinese restaurant is also its best. Phenomenal flavor, generous portions, and reasonable prices make for a great dining experience.
- Great food , good time. Love the cucumber appetizer.
- You can not go wrong with the a combo sushi platter
- Maybe the worst Chinese Food I've ever eaten! The China Garden in Brunswick is really good though!
- The sweet and sour chicken is the best. The kids loved it a lot.
- The Middletown Roll is amazing as is all their food and the owners are some of the nicest people you will ever meet!
- Craving some flat noodles? Try Mixed Chow Foon with lots of meat! More tips & pics at www.nomnomboris.com
- Great vegetarian dish is General Tso Bean Curd with some nomnom tofu. More tips & pics at www.nomnomboris.com
- Love cool dish names? Try Kung Paw Bean Curd. KAPAW! More tips & pics at www.nomnomboris.com