- No grease here! And very clean! Sushi is super fresh and they make it to order if you ask
- You will like it insofar as you like buying mediocre food by the metric ton for cheap.
- I judge a Chinese restaurant by its Lo mein. I believe this place has the best around. The noodles aren't mushy like most places in the Lehigh Valley. Besides that, all their food is good. Cheap too.
- Very clean place. Like eating here. Food is very good with a large variety. Friendly staff.
- I love this place and the recent remodel was well done. Good food and reasonable price, plus attentive staff.
- Grand reopening
- food is greasy and mediocre..... this place dirtyyyy