Chin Chin V
6120 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd (Hilton Suites Atlanta Perimeter)
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Worst, saltiest food I've ever eaten, anywhere. Daughter and I couldn't eat our soup or the main dishes, and we threw away the free Chicken Fried Rice they have us. AVOID
- Excellent Hot & Sour soup, scallops and appetizers, friendly fast and efficient staff.
- Vegetarians can request two spring rolls with the lunch special instead of the chicken wing or soup. Also, get white or brown rice (costs extra), as the fried rice uses chicken stock.
- Good service, prompt and polite. The chicken Pad Tai was quite bland and uninspired.
- Made a seamless delivery from this place. Got the food in less than 30 mins
- Tangerine chicken
- I ordered the yellow curry with chicken and it was terrible. The food was unevenly warm, which makes me assume it was reheated rather than freshly made.
- Delicious food. ..like always !!
- I would not recommend this place. Food was salty. It was like pouring salt down my throat. I should have ran when I saw only 4 people in there. The waiter forgot part of my order. RUN AWAY!!
- Excellent food. Do order on the phone if you want to pick up.
- Great lunch special! I think Michelle should season her husband before cooking and eating him (see comment below)
- Was not good my husband didn't taste like anything. Service was terrible. Still waiting on spicy mustard. No salt on table to try and make it taste better. Someone needs to get a clue.
- Kung Pao!!!!!!
- One of my favorite Chinese restaurants in this area. The food and veggies are always fresh. However, very disappointed that they charge extra for brown rice!
- Super Crunchy Roll is off the chain! Big in size and so so good
- Service is NEVER good here unless you order takeout. They really seem to detest people who dine in.
- Kung Pao Veggies with spring rolls instead of egg roll & chicken wing is very good!
- Penang curry is awesome, with lots of vegies and a piece of fried chicken!
- Monday night is $2 sushi role night. It's $2 for a 4 piece cut role (so half a normal role) but still an excellent price.
- Worse Chinese food I've ever had. How can u screw up general Taos chicken??