3215 E Broad St
Richmond, VA 23223
- A great place to throw a football or kick a soccer ball on a warm day.
- Great view from here, which can encourage you to reflect on the American experience from many perspectives. Particularly slavery.
- Considered one of the seven hills of richmond, this historic spot of Chimborazo hospital - one of the largest military hospitals during the civil war
- The scenery is beautiful out here I love it.
- The playground at North 29th and East Grace has Petanque, a French game similar to bocce ball. A club, Les Boulefrongs, play at 2 p.m. on Sundays and 6 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Renovated in 09, this park has a community garden , dog park and a mini Statue of Liberty!
- Witness the most beautiful sunsets in Richmond!
- The hill behind the hospital used to be a dump. Great for medicine bottle, bullet and china hunting after it rains.