Chilled Pineapple Gazpacho
In need of some fruity refreshment, but not in the mood for a smoothie or juice? Take a break from the heat and try this delicious pineapple gazpacho recipe for a mid-afternoon snack.
- 3 Cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, halved, seeded, and chopped
- 1 Cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons honey, preferably Golden Blossom
- Salt, to taste
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the pineapple, cucumber, and onions. Process until smooth. Add the bell pepper and pulse until chopped finely.
Transfer to a bowl and stir in the juices, cilantro, and honey. Season with salt, to taste. Chill for several hours. Ladle into soup bowls.