At The Chile Pepper, it is not about the girth of the burrito or all the extras but the exquisite execution of simplicity. Locals rave over the simplest of burritos here — bean and cheese — where the fresh tortillas and hot sauce make it go from simple to excellent. — Tom Coughlan
1030 W 24th St (at Avenue A)
Yuma, AZ 85364
- Beans, beans, the magical fruit, the more you eat them, the more you ...
- One of the best eateries in all of Yuma. Even if you're just passing through - make sure to stop here!
- Remember on Wednesdays the bean and cheese burritos are half price!
- Best beans rice and cheese burritos!!
- Score by foursquare again! If you find yourself in Yuma, this is worth the stop! Machaca burrito is so juicy and delicious! Jalapeo poppers a must! Prices from $1.89 to $5.99 for a dinner!!
- Check your order.... notorious for for messing it up!
- Get them sonora rolled tacos w cheese & sauce dont forget jamica
- Best place ever!! When I come home I take like 30 burritos back with me and freeze them!! I miss this place
- This is THE BEST food ever! I moved away from Yuma in 2009 and always seem to want to go back, just for Chile Pepper! Don't forget the salsa!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Bean, Rice and cheese burrito is my go to. I've had the carne asada burrito and it's good also.
- Bean burritos are the best!
- Tacos, bean n cheese burrito and Pepsi
- Buttered. Tortillas. Boomsies.
- Carne asada burrito, bean and cheese burrito
- Machaca burritos!!
- Awesome bean, rice, and cheese burritos! Tasty beef taquitos !
- good try the nachos
- Grew up on their food & always try to get some when I'm in town.
- Best rolled tacos ever!!!
- Grew up on Chile Pepper--still makes my mouth water. Favorites are the tostada, rolled tacos, machaca burrito. Also good are the tortillas--butter or cheese and bean and cheese burritos.