Children's Pool Beach
- Did you know? On any given day, between 50 and 200 harbor seals congregate on the beach. During pupping season (beginning in January) 10 to 20 seal pups are born at Childrens Pool.
- Be sure to mess with the protesters. They're crazy.
- Largest Harbor Seal rockery in California
- Stay off the sand and let the seals be! Watch from afar!
- Come here to see the wild seals hang out on the beach!
- Great place for views and to see the seals
- Make sure to join Club Baby Seal while here at the children's pool!
- No seals now, and full of kids.
- leave the seals alone during pupping season!
- Great place to see the baby sea lions
- Seal seal seals seals!!!
- Walk out on the jetty and feel the ocean spray!!
- Come and swim with the seals. Kids love it!
- seals bite!
- If you don't intend to get wet, stay off the barrier wall. We saw a couple get soaked by some waves. Great sunset. :D
- Watch out for crazy seagulls if you plan on packing a lunch! One swooped down from the air and snatched my sandwich right out of my hands!!!!
- Very crowded and small! I did not like it