5305 Montana Ave
El Paso, TX 79903
- A unique place in El Paso, but take cash, thats all they accept
- Trashed or not, this place is delicious.
- For a vegetarian experience, order fries, sauce, & cheese separately, & assemble @ your table.
- The Super Ponedores like to grub here. Errrr
- If you're not originally from El Paso then there is no need to be here. You won't understand this culture. this is an EP tradition for locals and the brave few.
- A staple of El Paso-based cuisine. Very affordable and worth a try if you've never been. Featured on the Food Network show, The Best Thing I Ever Ate.
- The dirty Chico's restaurants are THE best ones!
- order two single orders instead of a double order, so you get more cheese and sauce on all tacos. when your done with the tacos dump your fries into the sauce and cheese.
- Workers are not friendly. No smiles. No "thank you"
- This crap like some say, is really delicious.
- I really don't know why I come here I guess im waiting to get something that taste good like everybody says
- This place is crap!!!
- Tacos are great after a night out, not so much sober they're an acquired taste. Hamburgers r very good!
- Love the tacos, hate the sauce... Watch for the scandalous girls in scandalous outfits on weekend nights!
- This place is a El Paso landmark. Order some tacos and after you eat them drink think sauce. Yeah, it sounds funky but that's what you do
- Tacos are made of rat meat don't know how people can eat this garbage without being drunk no wonder the majority of El Paso is morbidly obese
- Love thia joint after 2am
- A staple of El Paso. To newcomers, it's an acquired taste...unless there's a chance you're intoxicated. Then it's fair game all around. (Only accept cash)
- Try the Single Order
- Best salsa is at the Montana location, nuff said.