Middle Eastern, Falafel
- Perfect lunch: felafel sandwich with hots to go. Free pinball while you wait!
- lovely middle-eastern joint.
- Start with smoky baba ghannouj or crunchy kibbeh. If youre up for sandwiches, both the kufta and the falafel deliver. To finish, baklava or a nicely undersweet date cookie is just the ticket.
- Best humous in the city
- The Worst service. I waited for 5 mins before a guy even acknowledged me, and I was literally the only person there. Took my order as though I inconvenienced him. I'll take my business elsewhere.
- If youre feeling falafel and youre too lazy to go to Sultans, heres your spot. The prices are moderate and its an excellent place for a date and/or change of pace.
- When Mama Suqi comes out of the kitchen to deliver your fresh hummus, falafel, fattoosh and lamb kebabs you better eat everything on your plate. [Eater 38 Member]
- Rude service, rude the moment I walked through the door. Leave if you walk in.
- Try the thoom dip. I just became an addict.
- Kufta sandwich
- Put the Salatat Tahini on your Falafel Sandwich! The Tahini is super tangy!
- Play pinball: Genie
- A very low-key neighborhood favorite where the emphasis is all on quality Middle Eastern dishes. It's a no-frills, cash-only establishment but the food is AMAZING. The daily specials are my favorite.
- If weather permits, sit on the super cute patio.
- Some of the best middle eastern food in the city. The specials are awesome. Love this place.
- Chickpea is the best!
- Whats special is the kibbeh, with its delicate layer of bulgur on cinnamon-dusted ground beef; the lamb pie, packed with sweet onions; and the lamb kebabs, rubbed with salt and ridiculously tender.
- Try the Laham Mihshew - Pretty good, meat a little overlooked on the kabob.
- Check out the outdoor seating, so cute!
- The mussakhkhan is a must. Too bad it's only available on sat and Sundays