Chicago Shakespeare Theater
800 E Grand Ave (at Navy Pier)
Chicago, IL 60611
- If there is a Q Brothers production playing, GO TO IT. You will not be disappointed.
- Julius Caesar runs until March 24th! Grab a ticket for political drama, assasinations and a war that shaped the course of human history!
- Great view from 6th floor restroom!
- Get there early for a pint; receive 20% off at Riva with your ticket
- Check out the view from the sixth floor restroom.
- Saw Six, it was great.
- The twelfth night was hilarious! MUST SEE!
- Great venue!
- There's not a bad seat in the house!
- We watched the Seaussical
- Be sure to validate your parking ticket and pay for your parking BEFORE the performance. It will save you so much time as you pass all those waiting in line to pay after the play.
- Dress circle seats 18-22 were perfect center stage.
- beautiful venue!
- Wonderful venue!
- The view is really incredible. But, of course, I enjoyed Othello very much.
- Be sure to use the restroom before you leave.
- #OREMIX IS SO FUN!!
- A great show once again. My students really enjoyed it. It really is a must do.
- Attend a student show. Then you can get a Bard card a d get $75 seats for just $15!!