Chicago Children's Museum
700 E Grand Ave (at Streeter Dr)
Chicago, IL 60611
- This is an official Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Award Nominee!Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- My kids love this museum lots to do even parents love it! We been here twice.
- Free every 1st Sunday for children under 15 and every Thursday 5-8pm for everyone.
- thursdays 5-8 is free! plus try a crafts class!
- Best time to come is after 12pm...all the schools on field trips are gone which is nice for your 3yrs old and younger kids :D
- The CCM was founded in 1982 by a coalition led by the Junior League of Chicago in response to program cutbacks in the city's public schools.
- Lots of fun, even for a beginning walker
- Military free admission (vets and retirees) :)
- Thursday 5-8pm is usually family night and free admission for all.
- There are 27 benches scattered throughout the museum, but only one makes music when you sit on it. See if your child can find it!Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- If you belong to your local children's museum check for reciprocal admission. We got in free!
- Unreal. Give yourself two to three hours. Staff is top notch. Very clean
- If you join the museum with parking privileges, it's really worth it. You can take your kids for short visits and not worry about $20-$25 parking fees.
- Tons of activities for toddlers to pre-teens. I this place and so do my children.
- Chicago Children's Museum is nominated for Best Museum for the Family in our Hipsqueak Awards, vote now at timeoutchicagokids.com/awards!
- Located at the Navy Pier, the Chicago Childrens Museum is free the first Sunday of every month.
- Big fun for kids 2-80+ :)
- Awesome place for the little ones
- There is an art zone on the first floor - but pick up a pass one hour before the class starts. The waterways exhibit is awesome and fun for toddlers. There is so much to do at this museum !
- Wonderful place for kids and dad..