$ $ $
9201 W Sunset Blvd (at Doheny Rd)
West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Amuse bouche...the best part!
- Happy hour is Monday thru Friday 6-7pm.
- Happy hour is delicious but incredibly overpriced for the serving size. Wine fair value. Tiny pot stickers (3) & microscopic soup poor incentives for full menu.
- The smallish space is dark and intimate, decorated with large round booths and suspended illuminated lanterns. Chef Cecile Tang of JOSS consulted on the menu which includes dim sum and Peking Prawns.
- Let the waiters order for you and get a wonderful selection of the house specialties.
- Be aware when using dine LA ... 1st they won't tell you about the special menu and when you do order be prepared to wait for a very long time ... VERY SLOW SERVICE
- New favorite Place. The food is amazing, and service was excellent!
- Too expensive for what it is. Lobster Spring Rolls are really good though!
- Stupid expensive, but lobster spring rolls were great!
- Yuck! I'll never eat here again. Food is awful, drinks are worse! Service is questionable.
- Kale and mushroom salad is amazing !
- Try the Chi Lin punch! YUM!