5200 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
- Had a great discussion with Ross and the bartenders over the Sazerac cocktail. Here's to the revival of the classic cocktail!
- Review: Stake out a spot in Bearden for premium specialty steaks at Chez Liberty. (4.5 stars out of 5) For the complete review from knoxville.com's Grub Scout, click "More Info."
- Join us for Knoxville Restaurant Week, Feb. 26-March 2 and $5 of your special three-course meal will support Second Harvest Food Bank of East Tennessee. http://knoxvillerestaurantweek.com
- Learned that the right glass is so important to really appreciate a good wine! Had chianti, chardonnay & sauterne. Best wine selection!
- The mussels, bison, grouper, & scallops are awesome. They paired every food with a wine! Wonderful night & meal!
- Tomorrows special: Lamb Shank Osso Bucco with manchego grits and sauteed mushrooms
- Best place to hold a special party- awesome food, wine, service. Incredible steaks & cheese.
- The duck confit is amazing & you have to have the tomohawk
- Ask the French guy about the cheese. Good stuff!
- Whoever said the South can't do seafood clearly didnt eat at Chez Liberty. Halibut and grouper were both out of this world.
- Monday is fried chicken night, unreal! The best fried chicken ever at a fantastic price!
- Ask them about the Cuestion Tequila flight and try the Uptown!!
- Come for fried chicken Monday's.
- The braised short ribs are killer...can't go wrong with them.
- Excellent ingredients, excellent flavor, chic atmosphere, meh service, fairly high prices. The chef is obviously excellent but the serving staff needs to be more professional.