Chez L'épicier Palm Beach
288 S County Rd (Royal Palm Way)
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Chez L'picier Palm Beach ; opening july 2015
- Second time getting the smoked meat egg rolls. Poutine bites are tiny but good. Salmon was nice, but Ive had better. Preferred the sea bass. Lamb shank and grits were awesome. Go for Hh 5-6pm daily!
- Sat at the bar for happy hour, which is from 4:30-6:30 with all main courses half off from 5-6pm. The smoked meat egg roll, goat cheese & olive macaron, swordfish, seabass and dark chocolate sphere mm
- Poutine side :) and the veal is awesome
- French Canadian cuisine with a farm to fork philosophy. Chef owner Laurent Godbout will provide you an amazing culinary experience.