Chevy Chase Pavilion
5335 Wisconsin Ave NW (at Western Ave. NW)
Washington, DC 20015
- Not a good place for a group meeting the security guard hassels you. Don't move the chairs and don't sit on the arm if the sofa the guard will break up your meeting.
- The atrium is a nice place for a meeting. There's a Starbucks and plenty of comfy seating.
- If you were hoping to shop, go somewhere else. There's only like 4 stores.
- Cheesecake Factory will validate parking because they are good people!
- Construction is complete and the new courtyard is lovely.
- Welcome to Xanadu.
- Everything in this mall is under construction. AVOID
- Entire mall is currently under construction!
- Mall is under construction until May.
- Watch you stuff it's a hotbed for petty theft...
- One of my favorite places! the atrium is great, never crowded but always lively. Security discourages large & loud meeting. Great for coffee and the post.
- Friday Zenith Gallery presents Character of Chevy Chase featuring works by Kim Abraham, Harmon Biddle, Deborah Brisker Burk, Lou Kaplan, Carol Gellner Levin and Joan Samworth.