Chesapeake Bagel Bakery
122 S 1st St (at Rt 38)
DeKalb, IL 60115
- My fianc got us some sandwiches called Santa Fe something's and they are really good!
- They're actually pretty good. Kinda hard to find. Also, A+ for their prices.
- If you're having the taste for something 'pretzel' try a salt bagel toasted with butter.
- Fyi, they lose at 3pm
- Their bagels are different from others. Very yummy in my opinion.
- I keep trying it once in a while but I just don't like their bagels. I want to like them, but no dice.