Cherry Lane Theatre
Theater, Indie, Performing Arts
38 Commerce St (btwn Barrow & Bedford)
New York, NY 10014
- Longest continuously run Off-Broadway theatre in NYC. The 1836 building was originally built as a brewery. "What's Love Got To Do With It" video filmed here. Full site history via<LINK>
- Basilica was awesome! Run don't walk! A masterfully crafted work of Latin American theatre. Love!
- At one point in its past it was a box factory. Was converted to a theatre by several bohemian playwrights, including the literary giant Edna St Vincent Millay...
- Previews begin January 17! Buy tickets now at http://psychotherapytheplay.com!
- Richard Dreyfus is a great Heschel
- has public WiFi
- Great spot with high-quality, small performances.
- A great intimate venue in a charming neighborhood.
- Great space with some great shows!
- Great space. Great staff. Great community.
- The sweetest little theater in town. Love it
- Beautiful little theater tucked away in the West Village.
- Interesting performance space but only one bathroom
- Super intimate theatre but I was freezing so bring a sweater.
- Get there early if you want to use the bathroom. It is behind the will call window and there's always a line.
- Small intimate theater.
- Good leg room for tall people
- Great theater, super small and quaint. When you walk in you are literally right in the theater.
- See #JoyBehar while you can! Theatre is intimate, cozy, but offers no food, snack, nor drink.
- Great little historical theatre in the west village. For the most part, always has great shows