Chelsea Square Restaurant
368 W 23rd St (at 9th Ave.)
New York, NY 10011
- Favorite Diner in NYC Hands Down! Been coming here for ten years at least.
- This is the place. It's where everyone, rich, poor, famous, or famished winds up when the clubs close; where locals show up hung-over the next day, and where their parents grab an early bird special.
- Spinach pie is not bad!!
- The Hungry Man Breakfast is my favorite breakfast in Chelsea.
- Try the cob salad its great
- Fantasic people-watching spot if you take a "greenhouse" table ...
- standard diner fare- though the fries are awesome.
- As is true of every diner, the bagel breakfast sandwich is available off-menu and its delicious.
- Burgers are great!!
- So good! Best diner I've been to in awhile. #Omlettes
- They have fresh squeezed OJ!
- Awesome little diner. Polite, efficient staff. Very clean. Good prices. And, the ultimate sign of a good diner - good pickles, good 'slaw. Love it.
- Ordering the Chicken Fingers with Fries plate will fill you up! Tastes good too!
- On a good night maybe two waiters will start arguing and you'll get a free floor show
- All around great food & atmosphere.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Need a diner in the neighborhood? This is the place to go! Good food for a diner and big portions
- Classic diner vibe, reliable chicken souvlaki with a generous salad.
- Great diner, fast service, open late, delicious food
- Eat a bunch of eggs and toast.