Chelsea Brewing Company
Brewery, American, Pub
Pier 59 (at 18th St. & 11th Avenue)
New York, NY 10011
- Their IPA is amazing!!!
- Try their seasonal beers!
- For most of the past decade, this was the only brewpub in New York. It's still the most scenic: go here in the evening and have a house-made brew while you watch the sun set over the Hudson.
- Checker Cab Blonde Ale. One of the best beers I've had in NY
- Fantastic wings & nachos & beer!
- No shock here, but the pizza is capital D: disgusting. Tasteless cheese, dry dough, overly spicy. Just avoid the food altogether.
- Do not trust the Alabaster kitty!
- Check the specials on 4square before buying beer... I feel dumb.
- Not only can you participate in just about every sport imaginable at Chelsea Piers, you can rehydrate afterward at NYCs largest microbrewery.
- Great location, horrible food. Shame.
- The Black Hole XXX Stout is fantastic. Great bbq chicken pizza too
- Food was awful. We ordered the ribeye steak. They actually melted a half a stick of butter on top of an already fatty steak. Disgusting. Beer was good.
- Loved the IPA!
- Ask your bartender about their seasonal brews, which can differ significantly from what they distribute to bars around the rest of NYC.
- Grab a beer while you wait for a spot at the driving range. You can only sit outside if you are eating, but they will let you take your drink from the bar to the benchs.
- free tours(&beer!) every hour on Saturday's 2-6p.
- Bring Cash.
- Ask Justin for thr tour. Ask him how to home-brew. And get the "Black Hole"
- Wings are delish. Surprisingly, as is the onion soup.
- They Have wifi. In fact, I'm using it now.