Coffee Shop, Dive Bar
3527 Chelan Ave SW (at Spokane)
Seattle, WA 98106
- Order the chicken fried steak and eggs!
- West Seattle's Chelan Cafe offers old-school diner charm and good cheer - come by for breakfast, read a newspaper, and enjoy a fresh omelet or an order of pancakes at this esteemed Spokane St cafe.
- Super secret backroom if you call ahead with a group, yeah!!!
- Fantastic! Pancakes were awesome and I got my crispy bacon. Prices are affordable and service was amazing!
- Love the omelettes, pancakes and Bloody Mary's. Best local old school diner in West Seattle
- Pancakes are standard fare but they scratched my itch. Eggs Benedict weekend special was excellent. Don't miss the Bloody Mary.
- If you only have two people sit at the counter. Their Cafe Vita coffee is a major plus too
- Cute lil place!!!
- Eggs Benedict: weekend special!
- First Choice - egg, hash browns, bacon, toast - a little bit of everything for $6.29!