1720 Epps Bridge Pkwy
Athens, GA 30606
- They have really good combination dinner specials
- The lunch menu here is a great value, and everyone is very friendly. I like the Yu shiang pork.
- Family owned, exceptional service. I love these folks!
- Lunch menu is a great value, especially on Sundays.
- the veggies
- The staff is super friendly, and there are vegetarian options. Just be careful ordering tofu, it comes with real meat.
- The best hot n sour soup I've had. Great value for great food. Had the General Tsos chicken and my wife had the General Tsos Shrimp. Both were delicious and flavorful.
- YuXing Eggplant is excellent. This is my Chinese cuisine in Athens.
- My favorite dish is the teriyaki chicken, and their hot and sour soup is the best I've ever had.
- Say hi to Tan.