This week Chef Luke welcomed his brother, Gavin into the kitchen with him. With all the holidays coming up Luke decided to make his favorite party food…guacamole. He’s serving his guacamole…in a hollowed out pumpkin for a Halloween Party. Pretty perfect.
First things first…we needed some avocados. Luke went with Gavin and Kathleen to the supermarket to pick these up before getting started so they had to be ripe. Ripe avocados are soft when you squeeze them but not too soft or they will be brown when you cut inside.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30