Chef Jimmy's Bistro & Spirits
Bar, Restaurant, Lounge
- The utensils look like silverware but they are plastic!
- Feel your silverware....tricky!!
- Love that they have Hazed and Infused on tap! Hops and more hops... And local!
- Beer and football is totally the way to wait for a flight.
- Top rated DIA option on Yelp. Leave United Land and take the train to Terminal A.
- This really hurts!
- get a coors lite it is the freshest
- Best place at DIA for breakfast!!
- TV tuned to the game, what more do you need?
- Good food & didn't cost much more than what it would've for the fast food joints.
- This place is GOOD! I'm from TX and loved the original burger w/pepperjack cheese. Also try a local brew like Hazed & Confused. Floral and sweet!
- Have Jose show you the wines!
- Great little wine selection for only $6 /glass!
- Best place to eat/drink at the airport! We had a cozy spot by the window that overlooked the airport and mountains. PERFECT last dindin of our vacation.
- Best deal in the airport. Bud Light / Coors Light pint AND a shot of Glen Morangie scotch for $9 including tax. Bottom's up...
- Have a Bloody Mary...the are deliciously spicy!
- Get an extra large shot for just $1.50
- This is my absolute favorite airport restaurant anywhere. The food is great and comes out quick, prices are more than reasonable and the service staff knows that you have placed to go. EAT HERE!
- If you're here before 10:30 and you're craving steak, order the steak and eggs. It's the same flatiron that's on the dinner menu but for a whole lot less.
- Enchilada Chicken Pasta is the way to go!