Chef Bios: Stuart Scruggs and Mark Paul
Culinary Style: New American
Restaurants: Wink, BC Tavern (formerly Zoot)
Signature Dishes: Pan-roasted black grouper with chanterelle mushrooms, lemon meringue pot
Education: Scruggs: CIA, Paul: Peter Kump's School for the Culinary Arts
Previous Work Experience: Scuggs: The Four Seasons, Zoot, Brio Vista. Paul: James Beard Foundation, Le Cirque, Charlie Trotter's, Brio Vista.
Notable Mentions: Former restaurant Zoot won acclaims from the London Times to The Austin Statesmen. WInk has garnered prais from Texas Monthly Magazine: Where to Eat Now (2003), Austin American Statesman: Austin's Top 10 (2002), and Bon Appétit Magazine.
DID YOU KNOW?
Mark Paul was a competitive gymnast until he broke his arm in three places at age 15. His parents insisted he get a job, and he began work at a bakery making pie crusts.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record