$ $ $
- I could eat my weight in their rolls, but since you have to order a real meal get the chicken fried steak. It's better than your grandmas
- Save room for dessert and treat yourself to the large roasted pecan ice cream ball. Unbelievably scrumptious!
- Try the Chicken Fried Steak - Greatest chicken fried ever! Jalapeo gravy is unreal!!
- Custom margarita. Can't go wrong
- Shrimp and Grits are the best I've had! And I lived in the South for 4 years. Try the pecan ice cream ball for dessert too!
- Use your Keep It Local OK Card to save 10% on your meal (up to 2 guests per card). Make sure to save some room for a Roasted Pecan Ice Cream Ball!
- Try the Quail Stack for an appetizer. Their chicken fry is the best I've ever had.
- Chicken and Waffle was Awesome!
- Classy Cafe
- Try the breakfast bread pudding.
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Everything is good
- Must try their chicken sandwich and quinoa salad
- This place is amazing. We started off with the All Nighter (served over ice) and I had their French toast bread pudding. It's huge! Super tasty!
- Get the pecan ice cream ball - it's fantastic!
- My favorite restaurant of all time! Try the chicken strudel or shrimp and grits. Great wine list!
- Food and service were awesome
- I had the chicken fried steak, would not order it again. I have much better CFS elsewhere. The service was good and prompt, staff was friendly and efficient.
- They'll definitely shame you if you don't have a reservation, but the food is worth it.
- Incredible menu. Delicious food. Good staff.