Cheetos Releases First-Ever Luxury Holiday Book
$20,000 Jewelry Pieces, High-End Hot Pants and the Return of Cheeteau Perfume Lead Collection of Luxuriously Cheesy Gift Items
PLANO, Texas, Nov. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cheetos today unveiled the brand's first-ever online store, featuring a never-before-seen collection of luxury items to meet the desires of every grown-up on your holiday list who needs a special dash of Cheetos fun. From the finest loungewear and paw-shaped furniture to Cheetos-hued bronzing crème, the Cheetos Store offers fans an exclusive collection of the most magnificent and lavish holiday gifts at www.CheetosStore.com.
Experience the interactive Multimedia News Release here: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7976051-cheetos-luxury-holiday-book
Each year, holiday catalogs and gift gurus share their most unique and coveted gift items of the year. Cheetos is joining this illustrious group with the release of a legendary holiday book showcasing an assortment of this season's must-have gifts. Each item is inspired by the Cheetos essence of exceptionally spectacular fun and puts the true meaning of opulence into the holidays.
"Chester Cheetah's exquisite 'paw-manship' is on display throughout the seriously stylish, seriously for sale, collection that will wow your friends and family with gifts they didn't even realize they have to have - until now." said Jeannie Cho, vice president of marketing, Frito-Lay.
These exclusive limited-edition gifts include:
- Eye of the Cheetah from the Chestora Jewelry Collection – The dazzling Eye of the Cheetah 18k yellow gold ring boasts a magnificent 4.7 carat orange sapphire, and these one-of-a-kind pieces are adorned in more than 190 black and white diamonds. $20,000.00
- Colour de Cheetos® Bronzer – This luxurious bronzing crème provides seamless coverage and vibrant Cheetos glow for those who want to achieve a basked-in-Cheetos look year-round. $11.99
- Chester Cheetah's Cheesy Cuffs – Using an exact clay mold of Chester Cheetah's paw and shrunk to scale, these sterling silver cufflinks are the perfect blend of a functional and ornamental finishing touch for your bespoke attire. $69.00
- Cheeteau Perfume – Crafted from hand-extracted cheese oils, this ravishing scent embodies the irrepressible aroma of Cheetos and lures the most remarkable admirers. Following its wildly successful limited-time launch in April 2014, Cheeteau is back for those clamoring to get their paws on the one-of-a-kind fragrance. $18.99
- Flamin' Hot® Pants – This season's must-have-on-my-body holiday gift. These premium-quality spandex leggings are perfect for any kind of body type, in any kind of scenario. $59.99
To wow your family and friends this holiday season with a gift like no other, visit www.CheetosStore.com to shop the full collection of unique items – which come in a range of adult sizes, and will be available beginning today for purchase while supplies last throughout the holiday season.
Cheetos is one of many Frito-Lay brands in North America - the $14 billion convenient foods business unit of PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, NY. Learn more about Frito-Lay at the corporate website, http://www.fritolay.com, the Snack Chat blog, http://www.snacks.com and on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/fritolay. Learn more about Cheetos by visiting www.facebook.com/Cheetos.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $63 billion in net revenue in 2015, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable growth and shareholder value. In practice, Performance with Purpose means providing a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and reduce our operating costs; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities where we operate. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
SOURCE Cheetos Brand
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas