Cheese Shop, Wine Bar
- The sweet stink of cheese envelopes all who enter, where a selection of hand-picked artisan cheeses awaits. - June issue 2012
- The pimiento grilled cheese, make sure you get the creamy tomato soup with it (soup is only $5 for a bowl)
- Great service and cheese recommendations. I could live here!
- Fantastic cheese & wine selection. A little dangerous though cause you can forget how much money you're spending. Still so good!
- Nice bartender. But he needs to stop singing along with the music bc it's ruining our lunch experience. Good gawwwd. Ear muffs, plz!
- Can't go wrong with any of the many grilled cheese sandwiches!
- Amazing food and wine ! A very intimate place
- The perfect combination of cheeses and fine wines in a quaint little neighborhood restaurant.
- The salted caramels are Soooo delicious!
- The Bitches say: A. We were wowed by every course and experienced great service to boot. This is a spot for you if you like cheese, carbs, and great drinks.
- Was unimpressed, but maybe I just didn't know what to expect.... the food itself was delicious - cheese/meat plates had good selection of different combinations and the mac&cheese was perfect!!
- Try the dessert flight!
- Food Network's Top Thanksgiving dish #2: mac and cheesetique
- Try the mac n' cheese!
- Adult grilled cheese sandwich paired with wine
- If you love grilled cheese and tomato soup then don't miss out.
- Get a spread, make your own board, pair it up with a good wine, you'll leave very happy. Guaranteed.
- Pesto and tomato on a grilled cheese--yes please!
- $12 for a gourmet grilled cheese and tomato soup? Yes, please!
- Wine flights are well worth it!