The Cheese Store Of Beverly Hills
419 N Beverly Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Ask for Norbert when looking to make a custom basket, he's great!
- Because you can't find a good Pont l'Eveque in Culver City.
- Excellent baguettes and knowledgeable, helpful service
- They make really great sandwiches and wraps some of the days. A must have! Also they do wine and cheese pairing classes.
- White bean and roasted pepper dip, and Euphoria cheese are delish!
- Very small, friendly, amazing selection...
- Dom's experimental tapenade is great!
- One of the great cheese shops in the country where they let you sample before you buy.
- Try Old Amsterdam Cheese next time you come to The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills, we make tasty Gouda cheese, Find out more here http://oldamsterdam.com/
- It's stincky! But yummy!
- Get the double creme Brie and their truffle cheese and don't forget to check out they're selection of crackers!
- Mmmm P'tit Basque.
- They have truffles here! Both black and white.
- Get the brasola! Off the hook!
- What a fantastic selection. If they don't have it, it doesn't exist.
- Get the sun-dried tomatoes!
- This place is awesome! Hundreds of cheeses to choose from!