Sports Bar, Pub
Lists & rankings
- All City fans welcome here! Officially endorsed MCFC Heart of the City venue and meeting place of the Sydney Blues!
- Official venue for Liverpool Supporters Club NSW. Always a big turnout of Reds so get here at least an hour before kickoff. If you want to contact the supporters club pls email email@example.com
- Sirloin Steak
- Jill. That is all you need to know
- Great place to hang out at nyt! Full of Asian here reminds me of my country thou >~< come here & enjoy yrself!!!
- One of Sydney's best bowls of Nachos... With tasty Beef, plenty of cheese, guacamole, sour cream, beans and salsa. If you like it REAL hot, the chef will add a little extra jalapeo!
- Get in early when the mighty #LFC are playing #YNWA
- Neither Sam nor woody are here...
- Good for watching NFL games Monday/ Tuesday lunchtime.
- Dodgy sports bar: You have to beg them to turn the commentary on.
- Smells like smoke and it's def not worth $10 a pint
- Great service
- Downstairs bar charged $17 for a 500ml strawberry & lime Rekorderlig bottle!
- $8 for Heinekin on tap...
- Free entry or if you're unlucky, $5 entry.
- Gooo Manchester City...!!!
- Snake bite is the best ever~
- Gotta buy over Aus$ 20 to be able to pay by credit card >,<
- Garlic Bread
- $10 bar menu is great value in the GFC...