Prep Time: 5 minutes (hands on), 2 hours (hands off)
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
Servings: 1 pie
4-5 peanut butter cookies (depending on size)
6 tablespoons butter, cubed
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
12 ounces chocolate
Pinch of vanilla bean
1. Preheat oven at 350º F.
2. Crush up cookies into small crumbs and combine with butter in a food processor or by hand until mixture is moist.
3. Press the mixture into a pie dish so the bottom and sides are fully covered. Use a flat-bottomed cup to even out the bottom by pressing gently on the crust.
4. Bake for 15 minutes in middle rack. Remove and let cool for 1 hour.
5. Melt chocolate by microwaving on high at 30 second intervals until smooth.
6. Heat cream and vanilla in medium saucepan until boiling, stirring occasionally.
7. Remove cream mixture from heat and whisk together with chocolate until combined.
8. Pour chocolate into crust when cool and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Want more easy desserts?