French, Wine Bar
$ $ $
5:30pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Start with an on the rocks Tangerine on Fire cocktail with infused Alakey soju, agave, tangerine and serrano peppers.
- Great happy hour sushi menu!!!!!
- For dinner, try the Farro Salad Romano and the appetizer portion of the Maine Lobster & Shrimp Ravioli. Light and delicious combo!
- Closed forever!
- Love coming here for post-work Happy Hour drinks & bites!
- Ribeye steak and the chocolate croissant bread pudding are bomb!
- Greatest happy hour and amazing food!
- Love the sashimi salad, just the right mix!
- Ask for the infamous Saktini: Rock Sak Cloud, cherry brandy, fresh pineapple juice, grenadine float & a strawberry.
- The goat cheese salad was fresh and crisp, the rib eye flavorfull and the combined shortribs/sirloin were outstanding. I really enjoyed the decor and service - I will be back!
- Great drinks and appetizers in bar section-- yummy prices too-- only applies to bar area
- Order off the appetizer menu, esp. The mac and fontina cheese... So delicious! Also if you can swing itan gwt a bottle of "The Prisoner" wine.
- By far one of my faves, both food and atmo
- Incredible happy hour selections in a beautiful space. Great for a quick bite, a drink or full dinner. Clients are always impressed here.
- Sadly this place is closing on December 31, 2014. Thank you for the wonderful service!
- Sushiler gayet baarl
- Terribly disappointed. Rib eye steak salad with blood orange. Can I just say "gross" now that I've had time to look at the blood orange. Pits, pulpy - substandard - they should be ashamed. To serve.
- Wow! Chaya knows how to throw a festival
- Salmon ceviche. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
- Pome-tini --- yummy.