2333 W Grand Ave (at Claremont Ave)
Chicago, IL 60612
- Incredible selection of vegetarian tacos and soy meats.
- Open 24 hours. Thank you
- Chavas serves Mexican food that is quick and reasonably priced. While youre waiting for your meal, they offer you chips and salsa to keep the stomach growling at bay.
- Any torta or burrito is the way to go here. Order a burrito and you have breakfast for the next day as well. They dont skimp
- Too much onion in their guacamole recipe
- I ordered the chicken tacos and they weren't seasoned at all. It was just plain chicken breast on my taco shells. Very disappointing and I won't return. I've never experienced anything like that.
- Muy rico todo mi favorito es la Talpiquea y las malteadas
- Steak tacos and the steak burrito are spot on ... and authentic. Open 24 hours too.
- The Guac is excellent!
- This places has really good steak tacos and rice. Most options come as dinners are around $10
- Tip the girl .... she is nice
- Get the Chavas special, it's very good.
- Chavas has an outdoor patio to dine at when weather permits.
- Hate the dine in style but good food
- Chavas has the best al pastor tacos outside of Mexico! The Carne Asada and Pollo, eh, just ok...just that pork is to die for!!!Beat the lines and stop by the new Chavas (#2) in Oak Park!
- Delicious vegetarian burritos. Do not ask for extra salsa, they will charge you.
- Best breakfast burrito in Chicago