Chautauqua Trail (at Baseline Rd.)
Boulder, CO 80302
- Fantastic virws, and the trails are so well kept, you can use them for running.
- A quick 2 hour hike with a view of boulder
- Great mountain views. Multiple trails. Helpful people in the Ranger Station. Spectacular scenery.
- Great recommendation near Boulder, everything from easy to difficult trails, great views of the city & the flat irons!
- Here are so many options for trails that range from an afternoon jaunt to an all day affair
- Fantastic trail with an amazing view. Rocky, but not difficult. We saw several dogs on the trail.
- A great variety of lovely hikes here. If you're not sure where to start, go to the tiny visitor's center and they will help you choose the perfect hike!
- Gorgeous views, great trails!
- Beautiful view of the mountains and the city of Boulder.
- Gorgeous views in every direction with great hiking paths
- Great hiking opportunities with plenty of options for any skill level. Parking is a pain, but worth the trouble.
- The Royal Arch trail followed by at late last lunch at the dining hall at the trailhead.
- Gorgeous views, can extend hike or make it a short one to the first flatiron!
- Come here at least an hour before sunset. That's the best time.
- Love introducing my daughter to Boulder's beauty here at Chautauqua!
- Great hike with kids. Be sure to stop by the info center for the kids adventure pack!
- Multiple gorgeous options and pups on leashes love it