Art Gallery, Other Outdoors
4:00pm - 7:00pm
11:00am - 4:00pm
- Go any Sunday and find seasonal produce and artisan created items. My Sweet Swirls, Marsha, Marsha, Marsha and Gladys Fudge are the best vendors along with kettle corn.
- Local artisans and farmers. If you love art, check out the weekly vendors. And food trucks!
- Don't forget to grab a bite from one of the food trucks and a local beer tops of the day is a great way!
- Stock up for father's day with our special edition commando shaving bar or our tennesee bourbon and honey!
- I love to spend as many Sundays as possible at the Market! So much to do & always something new. Plus, love the affordable fresh/local fruits, veggies & goodies. Nom nom! <3
- Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Food, music, and local produce. Plus, check out the handmade jerwelry, artwork, and misc. household items. Even if you're poor, it's enough just to soak in the c
- Don't miss the annual strawberry festival!
- Nice big market with a wide selection of local produce, crafts and farmer's goods. I will return often!
- Great place. Fresh local vegtables and artwork. Is there anything like this in Atlanta?
- I'm the mayor. It's really more of a figurehead role. I have no real power. Love me anyway!!
- Great way to spend a Sunday. Lots of good looking produce. Vendors are eager to answer questions and give out samples.
- Checkout artwork by jw. She has cute paintings of animals, quotes, and other fun things!
- Nice environment to hang out. :-)
- Lockharts BBQ!!
- Excellent way to spend a leisurely day. Market is a must for locals or tourists. I highly recommend to everyone.
- The art and crafts here are amazing!
- Grab a food truck and drink before the game.
- This place is great! So many cool vendors. Bring cash!
- Awesome market
- Nice way to spend a beautiful fall day.