Chattanooga Choo Choo
Hotel, Train, American
- Look up when you walk into the lobby- the old train station is gorgeous.
- Fun place to stay. Check out their aquarium and IMAX theater packages.
- It's a train. It's a hotel. It's a song. Track 29.
- Go to Chattacon or Conooga...and take a dip in the hot tub outside of Bldg 3 while you're there.
- As a staff member I want to thank all the guests. Yall make my day when im at work. Come by and see me sometime!
- Fun free thing to do in Chattanooga..see the lobby, which was the original depot, then step out into the gardens and see the trains.The model railroad museum is only $4 a ticket
- The train cars are actual hotel rooms! Free shuttle will get you here from most anywhere downtown.
- thank you i m happy to you nice meet
- Don't stay here! Crappy rooms! Yikes
- This hotel is awful... Terrible. No cover for bed. Mattress from the 80's. So disappointed for $150 a night.!!!!
- Don't stay but it makes for a nice day.
- Great hotel for for family fun. The Trolley and the driver were very infromative about history of the Choo Choo. Plenty of food outlets especially the Station House with singing servers! Will be back
- Stayed in one of the coach cars,nice.
- Stayed in a King in Bld #3. Not bad for $54/night. Great location with easy access to the free shuttle or even the bicycle kiosk right out front.
- Kitschy historical attraction, with food options and little shops, but a long outdoors haul to the hotel buildings. Room felt like a rundown interstate motel, with no sound proofing. Needs renovation.
- Double check your hotel room to make sure it's clean. This place and old and moldy. Some of the nearby areas are unsafe. I feel dirtier after I get out of the shower here!
- Best buffet. Worst room ever! You also have to pay to park. The staff in the venues is nice. Front desk - snobby. Was excited to stay based on previous historic locations, disappointed in this one.
- Men's restroom is thru the bar and to the left.
- Yet another trip to the Choo Choo and the room sucks as it usually does but the staff is friendly.
- Take a nighttime stroll around the beautiful landscaping and torches