Chateau Marmont Restaurant
$ $ $
- Lunch is a don't-miss scene, but by dinner the star-filled patio is pretty exclusive. Tip: Neighboring Bar Marmont is more low-key, but still will give you that classic Hollywood experience.
- The lounge is really nice and have brunch or lunch on the patio! Amazing!
- Have lunch here and be seen! The crab cakes and truffle fries are world famous.
- Don't try to take photos to post on facebook, they will kick you out!
- ask for the fried chicken. get it delivered to the pool. then play ping pong.
- Pricey, yet exclusive
- I had a great time hanging out at this one for some of the Grammy parties
- Delicious crme brule, not-to-be-missed breakfast and yes, french fries are simply irresistable!
- Go to the hotel lounge for afternoon drinks. Very cool scene with Hollywood history. -Akiko Cook, Launch My Line
- .I see why people rather die than leave Chateau Marmont
- Delicious, and the view was pretty good too!
- #TreatYoSelf to lunch on the patio with your fancy car
- making the moneys with @noamfriedlander
- Dawn is a sweetheart! :)
- Order the hangar steak, its a classic.
- try this restaurant
- Modern American food and people-watching are the big draws for this tiny restaurant located in one of the hottest hotels. Eat in the courtyard or lobby to ensure you can spot all the fabulous people.
- Tienen Mezcal Alips!
- Outdoor patio is great for people watching. Best evenings are early week days.
- Absolutely loved sitting out here for Sunday brunch. The food is decent. It is acceptable. Nothing over the top its Simple and filling.