48 Bay Rd
Norton, MA 02766
- Toasted ravioli are delicious.
- get the lobster and shrimp marinara - its yum
- The Lobster fra Diavolo is amazing and perfect every time I get it.
- Meatballs & Ricotta was good. My wife like the Stuffed mushroom & the stuffed backed shrimp. We travel all over the USA we was here a few years back. So we stop here when we are in the area.
- Swordfish wasn't horrible just very dry along with my noodles. Had to add water to loosen up the wallpaper paste
- Decent price for brunch for decent food.
- Joe pukes here
- Food is mediocre, portions are small. Bar staff are SUPER slow. Servers were friendly and efficient. No desire to go back to this place.
- am a lacto-ovo vegetarian since age13but def make an exception only for this place's chicken bc it's SO good;the only other omission ever is my mum's turkey on thxgiving@home.
- Right Down the street from 1 Susan Circle, right on the Bay.
- I disagree Dave, my portions were plentiful and the scenery here is better looking than the back alley of The Taunton Green...ill take the water over a back alley restaurant anyday.
- The food is greasy and the portions are tiny. I got fried clam plate. It had only 8 clams. Baha Brothers , in Taunton for less money, got 27 clams.