Chastain Park Amphitheater
Music Venue, Rock Club
4469 Stella Dr. (at Elliot Galloway Way/formerly Pool Rd)
Atlanta, GA 30327
- The great thing about this venue is that its located in a park, so feel free to bring your own picnic (alcoholic beverages included!). Its a good way to save a little extra cash. Team Live Nation
- A concert under the stars at Chastain Park Amphitheatre is a great way to experience the city. Take a picnic basket, votive candles and fresh flowers, for an authentic experience.
- The outdoor venues annual summer concert series has become an Atlanta tradition.
- The spot 4 Concerts
- Concert venue set in the rocks in a beautiful neighborhood in Atlanta, Georgia. Been there 2x to see Duran Duran and each time found it to be a great place with friendly staff and easy parking.
- Bob dylan with special guest leon Russell July 28
- Come back and see Jack's Mannequin and Guster Live on August 24th, 2011. More info here: http://jacksmannequin.com/tour
- Didnt get to park as close as you wanted? Hop on with one of golf karts folks. For a tip, they will drive you to the gate! Team Live Nation
- One of the best venues I have played
- The Goo Goo Dolls at Chastain Park Amphitheatre is a featured event on XPLRR! Download the FREE iPhone/Android app from www.XPLRR.com and become an Atlanta Explorer!
- Venue is really nice for the city. Although be weary of the "lawn" seating when purchasing tickets. It turns out you will be placing your blankets on top of ant hills lol
- Nice place to see a concert. You can bring tv tray tables and food.
- Such an intimate outdoor concert experience. Awesome coolers and carry-ins are allowed. Definitely recommend springing for a table!
- If you have a lawn ticket, there is a grassy area to the left of the stage (looking at it from the audience) that is closer to the stage than 60% of the seats and hardly anyone sits there.
- Bring a table cloth for your table, pack variety of delightful assortment to eat & drink. & be careful... the steps are a bitch drunk or sober!
- It's growing on me.. Cool place to see a good show and bring dinner in a picnic basket. Bring candles, wine, and tv trays with tablecloths if you wanna get fancy. Umbrella or poncho in case of rain.
- Whether you're going for a classic rock show or a pop concert, don't forget your picnic blankets, koozies, and other outdoor-friendly promotional items.
- Awesome outside venue and plenty of close parking.
- Very unique stone outdoor amphitheater with good acoustics. Parking is limited and poorly managed. LiveNation progressively shut down drink vendors starting the 6th song of headliners 23 song set.
- Get there early, parking can fill up fast.