Chase Park Plaza Theatre
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Indie Movies
212 N Kingshighway Blvd (at Lindell Blvd)
St Louis, MO 63108
- There is a cute little man playing movie scores in theater 3!
- They could use more (read: any) signage directing you where to go. Theater is HIDDEN.
- $5 movies on Wednesdays excluding 3D movies.
- Probably one of the best theaters in St. Louis. You don't get as much loud cell phone chatting and riff raff as some other STL theaters.
- A person playing an organ at the movie theater. Like the old days. Only in STL!!
- All movies are $5 dollars on Wednesdays except for Warner Brother and SONY pictures.
- This is one of the best hotels for on-site eating and entertainment. The hotel has a full salon, movie theater and a few great places to eat and grab a beer.
- Theater #3 is the only screen with stadium seating, the rest are very tiny.
- I lived on Lindell Blvd, walking distance from my crib, very convenient
- Small but, stylish. Only one stadium-seated theater. $5 matinee movies are a great deal!
- Go across the lobby to the cocktail bar. Great people watching, friendly staff and beautiful window scenes
- Its called "mini monty" not "minty monty" :)
- Love this place. No complaints. Good prices, nice staff, easy parking, great atmosphere.
- All shows wednesdays are $5 right now
- Organist is a very classy touch along with drinks. Best service in town
- Great movie selection and a beautiful theatre.
- If you park in the garage, youll get your parking validated for free parking at ticket window.
- One of the coolest movie theaters ever. They have a love organist playing in the main theater in the opening sequence :)
- My son saw his first film here. We saw the first hour, but missed the last part. I thought the storyline could have been more engaging, but it was cute. Hope to see more kid films here in the future!
- One of my favorite theaters...very classy!