401 E Jefferson St (btwn S 4th & S 7th St)
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Formerly known as Bank One Ballpark, Chase Field is a 49,000 seat natural turf baseball stadium. Home of the MLB Arizona Diamondbacks and host to several other events in the off-season.
- The retractable sunroof was manufactured by the same gentleman who did my tanning deck. In fact I referred him for the job.
- Get a hot dog and beer at the Diamondbacks game
- Who splashed the first-ever home run in the pool? None other than D-backs legend Mark Grace on 5/12/98. BUT, he hit it as a member of the Chicago Cubs.
- Imagine having this in your living room? Chase Fields high-def LED board is 136 ft x 46 ft with 880 native lines of resolution and screens video in up to 4.4 trillion colors!
- Home of the 2011 All Star Game! Stop by the Pepsi MAX Field of Dreams at Fan Fest and keep an eye out for Summertime Santa in the pool.
- Dont forget to use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park.
- Sure, we've all been at a ball game, and thought "Man, I wish I was sitting in a pool." You can actually do that here.For $3,500 or so, rent the pool in the outfield for up to 35 people.
- Always a good time! Yay Diamondbacks!
- Welcome to Chase Field! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone.
- Take a dip in the pool, but be careful, it sits only 415 feet from home plate, so watch out for screaming baseballs.
- Bring your ticket stub to Half Moon Sports Grill after the game for 1/2 price burgers!
- You can check if the roof will be open or closed for a specific game day by calling the roof forecast hotline @ 602-379-ROOF! That's COOL! (pun intended)
- Ever wonder how long it takes to open and close the roof? With 4 miles of cable and two 200-horsepower motors, it only takes 4.5 minutes!
- Best place to be to cheer on the DBacks!
- If you love baseball, this is the place to be! PLAY BALL!
- Arrive early and check out batting practice. Best deal on beer are the aisle vendors. any seat is great, but the outfield bleachers dont have a view of the jumbotron, so if that is important, consider
- Look up. That roof can be opened or closed to drop temperatures by 30C. Alternatively you can cool off in the corner pool. Thats where home runs sometimes splash down.
- This is the only stadium with a swimming pool, but you cant take a dip unless you're a VIP or a baseball. #DontBlowIt
- go when they are going to win