CHART’s Training Competencies Conference Will Focus on Core Proficiencies for Hospitality Training and Development
(RestaurantNews.com) CHART, the leading resource for the development and advancement of hospitality training professionals and their organizations, has announced its keynote speaker line-up and workshop details for the T3: Training Competencies Conference scheduled for March 5 – 7, 2017 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO.
The Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers’ (CHART www.chart.org) 93rd conference is expected to draw more than 175 restaurant and hotel/lodging training professionals nationwide and will feature all 12 of CHART’s competency certificate-based educational workshops, plus two capstone workshops, three keynote industry-leader speakers, and many opportunities to network and share with like-minded peers.
“Our training competency certificate workshops offer restaurant and lodging training professionals’ actionable skills necessary to grow and provide greater value to their respective organizations.” commented Donna Herbel, CHART president and Lead Director of Training and Development for Perkins & Marie Callender’s, LLC. She added, “These competencies have been developed for success across a variety of roles in hospitality training—executive, manager, instructional designer and trainer.”
Each of the three keynote speakers asked to present at CHART 93 bring a wealth of knowledge and energy designed to transform attendees to return to their offices ready to implement new ideas:
- Kelly McDonald, President, McDonald Marketing, How to Deliver a Better Experience to Every Kind of Customer
- Dave Mitchell, Founder/President, the Leadership Difference, Inc., The Power of Understanding People
- Josh Davies, Chief Executive Officer, The Center for Work Ethic Development, Seven Secrets to Become the Leader You Never Thought You Could Be
If registered by January 26, 2017, attendees pay just $825 as a member and $1,025 as a non-member). Group rates are also available. Visit chart.org for all fee breakdowns.
This registration price is an exceptional value as it includes:
- Attendance at 3 keynotes, all general sessions and breakouts
- Selection from 12 competency certificate workshops
- Pre-conference workshops offered at no additional cost
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT) Review and Exam
- Welcome reception and three nights of the legendary Hospitality Suite
- Resource Gallery Vendor Expo and Reception
- Ask My Peers LIVE (Interactive Roundtable Exchange of Ideas)
- Community Service Event
- Productive Networking Opportunities
- First-Time Attendee Orientation Program
- Most meals; others offered at low cost
- Certificate, pin and coin closing celebration
- Amazing discounted room rate of $149 at THE Broadmoor (AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Five-Star rated resort)
Registration is now open. For further details on CHART, as well as additional conference information and to register, visit www.chart.org
To view videos from past CHART conferences, visit http://www.youtube.com/user/ChartTube1
To view photo albums from past conferences, visit www.facebook.com/CHARTtrainers
CHART (www.chart.org), a non-profit professional association founded in 1970, is the leading resource for the development and advancement of hospitality training professional and their organizations. With more than 450 members from over 300 multi-unit restaurant and hotel companies, CHART represents a workforce of almost three million. CHART includes all facets of hospitality training, learning, and performance professionals; from entry level to senior executive. CHART’s mission is to develop hospitality training professionals to improve performance through access to networks, education, and resources. Follow CHART on Twitter at @CHARTtrainers.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record