Charlestowne Tobacco & Wine
Smoke Shop, Wine Bar, Wine Shop
189 E Bay St (Btw Cumberland St. And Queen St.)
Charleston, SC 29401
- Very nice atmosphere to smoke a cigar, have a glass of wine, and play chess!
- Playing the keys.lol
- Really great spot to meet up with friends for a great cigar and amazing wine selection
- Brother Don is Charleston's most amazing resource! Ask him ANYTHING. He's a decorated war hero & an amazing fountain of information!
- Nice place to relax and enjoy a cigar and a glass of wine.
- Playing the keys.
- A young man from the Citadel plays guitar on the weekends. He's pretty fabulous!
- Open late. Stop in after dinner for a glass of wine or craft beer and a cigar. Always an interesting crowd.
- Awesome place. Acacia Pino Noir is amazing. Great place to have a cigar, a glass of wine, and listen to live acoustic music.
- Ask for bottle price if getting more than one glass of wine.