Charleston Beer Exchange
Food & Drink
- Get a growler of beer!
- Best bottle shop in charleston. All the guys are super knowledgable and will not steer you wrong!
- Best bottle shop IN THE WORLD! Dont take my word for it.... Ratebeer.com
- I love the beer exchange, they always have the best crafts beers available and the staff is very helpful
- Best local beer selection around. They also have growlers to go.
- Only have been there twice now but WOW! Selection is out of control, so much good stuff. Any question is answered, these guys know their stuff and know it well.
- Check out the (local) Palmetto Brewing, New Belgium and Southern Tier portfolios!
- Great selection. Get some suggestions from the great staff.
- Check Out Rare Beer Tuesday!
- Great choices! Lots!
- Always have unique beers in stock
- Great staff, great selection.
- What a fantastic store, 9 taps and all bottles priced individually. No sampling though, at all. Very knowledgable, friendly and local craft as well as a large selection from around the world.
- Best place to pick up hard to find imports. Full selection of British and Belgians, but lacks w/ limited NL varieties.
- Best beer store in America!!!
- A MUST visit. So many different varieties and types of beers, it's ridiculous.
- Biggest specialty beer selection I've ever seen. Growlers are the way to go for a party.
- I visited Folly Beach / Charleston area for a wedding and the selection was one of the best in the area for high end beers
- Unlike the comment below, they do let you refill your growler as long as it's the same size and brown.
- check out all the different beers from around the world and local breweries! Get a Growler for $5 and come back for more beer!!