Charles M. Schulz Museum & Research Center
Museum, Art Museum
- Celebrate the life of Charles M. Schulz, learn more about your favorite Peanuts characters, and build an understanding of cartoonists and cartoon art.
- Got a library card? Many local libraries offer Discover and Go passes to this museum (and others) using your library card. Check it out.
- C.M.S. museum has something for everyone; it is for both kids and adults
- awesome place to visit
- I love this place with all my heart! It was a childhood dream coming true coming here and I plan on going back every time I'm in the NorCal area
- Japanese artist Yoshiteru Otani designed a tile mural that covers the south wall of the Great Hall. It features an image of Lucy holding the football and is composed of 3,588 comic strip images.
- Home to Peanuts characters, like Charlie Brown and Snoopy. Stop by for museum, ice skatting and food. Fun for everyone.
- Goto gift shop and look for a one dollar off coupon from admission fee
- A very family friendly place to visit
- Save the movie for last so you can sit a spell
- Use your AAA discount for $1 off admission.
- This is a must-see for any Peanuts fan. Don't forget to walk across the street for the ice rink and gift shop!
- The museum is located in the heart of Sonoma County where Charles Schulz lived, worked and created more than 50 years of Peanuts.
- Ken Ogden is the best guide and all the staff is wonderful! I felt very welcomed during my 1st visit there today. ;)
- Liked the Peanuts model airplanes by Condor Airline in the shop!
- $5 admission with a student ID
- Get a beagle burger with a rootbeer float - it's worth the calories!
- AAA Discount $1 off adult admission!
- Worth the visit here.
- Movies show all day as part of admission--come early for more movies!